Go from Beginner to Specialist certificate
Use the coupon code SQLINTRO to save 50%
About This Course
This course teaches you everything that Microsoft wants you to know to become certified.
Learn everything you need in this 11.5 hour Excel course for Microsoft Office Specialist Exams 77-602 (for Excel 2007), 77-882 (for Excel 2010), 77-420 (for Excel 2013) and 77-727 (for Excel 2016 Core).
Take This Course
(That’s less than $1 per hour!
And there’s a 30 day money back guarantee.)
Once finished, you will be confident in not just the basics about Excel, but you will probably know more than the average user.
- Create, configure and save worksheets and workbooks.
- Navigate through and format worksheets and workbooks.
- Customise options and views for worksheets and workbooks.
- Configure worksheets and workbooks to print (e.g. page setup).
- Insert data into and format cells and ranges, and create and modify tables.
- Highlight, filter, sort and group cells, ranges and tables.
- Create and format charts.
- Insert and format objects, including modifying images.
- Create formulas, including using conditional logic and modifying text.
- Formulas are shown in 15 different languages.
Most users of Excel are at level 3 for something, and level 2 for others. They probably haven’t heard of Tables and Sparklines. Why not go all the way to level 5 -learn why they know, and more. (Below you can learn see a free video about Conditional Formatting)
Video: 11.5 hours
Skill Level: Beginner Level
Includes: Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Preview video 83
(Why not view the below video full screen? Click the YouTube logo in the bottom-right hand corner.)
Want to see more preview videos?
What are the requirements?
You need to know how to use a computer, and hopefully know how to use a spreadsheet.
It would be good if you have used Microsoft Excel before, but this is not essential.
You should have MS Excel (or Office) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365 installed on your computer.
There’s a 30-day money back guarantee on this Udemy course.
Why not have a look at the curriculum below and see what you can learn?
What is the target audience?
- This course is for you if you want to develop your Microsoft Excel skills.
- This course will use the latest version of Excel and also Excel 2010, but is ideal for you if you use any modern version – Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
- This course is also for you if you use an older version of Microsoft Excel, but want to learn the newer versions.
- This course is for you if you want to become certified in Microsoft Excel, as by the end you should the knowledge to because certified as a Microsoft specialist, if you wish to do so.
- You will cover the content tested in Microsoft Office Specialist Exams 77-602 (for Excel 2007), 77-882 (for Excel 2010), 77-420 (for Excel 2013) and 77-727 (for Excel 2016 Core)
- This course may not be for you if you want to learn Microsoft Excel for Macintosh computers.
- Welcome – 2 videos, 12′
- Level 1
- Section 1 – An Introduction to Excel – 6 videos, 25′
- Section 2 – Create worksheets and workbooks – 7 videos, 42′
- Section 3 – Configure worksheets and workbooks to save – 3 videos, 16′
- Section 4 – Basic formulas – 6 videos, 28′
- Level 2
- Section 1 – Navigate through worksheets and workbooks – 4 videos, 19′
- Section 2 – Format worksheets and workbooks – 8 videos, 34′
- Section 3 – Customise options and views for worksheets and workbooks – 13 videos, 51′
- Section 4 – Configure worksheets and workbooks to print – 11 videos, 39′
- Section 5 – Utilise cell ranges and references in formulas and functions – 3 videos, 14′
- Level 3
- Section 1 – Insert data in cells and ranges – 7 videos, 34′
- Section 2 – Format cells and ranges – 11 videos, 45′
- Section 3 – Highlight cells and ranges – 6 videos, 38′
- Section 4 – Summarise data with functions – 9 videos, 44′
- Level 4
- Section 1 – Create a table – 4 videos, 18′
- Section 2 – Modify a table – 3 videos, 10′
- Section 3 – Filtering, Sorting and Grouping – 9 videos, 49′
- Section 4 – Utilise conditional logic in functions – 8 videos, 40′
- Level 5
- Section 1 – Create a chart – 7 videos, 34′
- Section 2 – Format a graph – 5 videos, 28′
- Section 3 – Insert and format an object – 9 videos, 37′
- Section 4 – Create and modify images by using the Image Editor – 5 videos, 14′
- Section 5 – Format and modify text with functions – 3 videos, 15′
- Conclusion – 2 videos, 5′
So, in the list above, what level are you currently on? And where do you want to be?
I hope you can join me for this video course – less than a dollar per hour.
Do you have a question – if so, why not ask it in the box below? And happy learning.